    how i can defend me and how that people do it?

    help me please!
    tnx

    Destin, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Destin

    Robin T Cox Guest

    "Destin" <> wrote in news:f7vQb.138969$:

    > Hi to all,
    > I've a problem with my yahoo messenger.....
    > When i come in public room (chat) often there are users kick me out.
    > I always must login again.
    > That people tell me :"now you go out"
    > and my yahoo connection simply fall down; no pop up, no conference
    > invitation,......
    > simply fall down
    >
    > I've win xp SP1 and sygate pf an my machine.
    > how i can defend me and how that people do it?
    >
    > help me please!
    > tnx

    Quick fix:
    http://www.ytunnelpro.com/xmod.php?bif=content&page=features

    Better fix:
    - put in place some layered security on your system. Here are some
    suggestions as to how:
    http://www.geocities.com/yosponge/

    Robin T Cox, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Destin

    Destin Guest

    Destin, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Destin

    Robin T Cox Guest

    "Destin" <> wrote in news:J8bRb.147866$:

    > "Robin T Cox" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> > I've a problem with my yahoo messenger.....

    > [cut]
    >> Quick fix:
    >> http://www.ytunnelpro.com/xmod.php?bif=content&page=features

    > Tnx i found it but it's not free....is basic version effective?

    I have used the free version in the past, but found that it wasn't able to
    withstand a determined onslaught. On the other hand, if your system has
    good security you'll be proof against anything - including people's efforts
    to boot you.

    >> Better fix:
    >> - put in place some layered security on your system. Here are some
    >> suggestions as to how:
    >> http://www.geocities.com/yosponge/

    > it's very important.
    > many thanks