    regards

    serge
    MCP (WinXP, VB.NET,ASP.NET)
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Dec 14, 2005

  2. i use the book from exam cram2, the red cover for this exam, this will help
    much better than microsoft press book which tells most about MSF... that is
    almost useless in the real exam questions.

    cheers,

    matt (MCAD/MCSD)

    =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=, Dec 16, 2005

  3. December 16, 2005

    SERGE!!! :))))) Hiiiiii! Haven't seen you for a long time!

    I also read the MS Press book, which is very good for real life scenarios,
    but I found it almost useless for the exam. :S I hate to say that, as I'm a
    very loyal MS Press reader. :) I then used the Exam Cram book for the exam.
    The Exam Cram book wasn't exactly the best as far as giving you knowledge
    (as if you paid strict attention, the MS Press book did), but it got me
    through the exam.

    Yes, no companies always develop their applications in the same way, but
    basically you need to concentrate on not how YOU do it, but how the MSF
    Process model does it. :) Hope this helps, Serge!

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:D...

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Hi Serge,

    I've had to try to prepare and take the test twice-both failures in MS eyes.
    I've got a MCSD (VB6) but this exam i think it actually hurts you to have a
    lot of ecperience....they want the MS way not the way it really is out there
    in the jungle....the ExamCram book was a good overview but does not in
    itself give you what you need to pass this sucka. I'm going to prepare with
    the Transcenders until i can regurgitate the "correct" answers for MS. Good
    luck!

    Harry

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:D...