    I'm now getting desperate and frustrated. Printer sharing is on. How can I
    get laptop to accept Lexmark without hard wiring it to laptop. Tried
    everything , can anyone suggest something I've overlooked.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGxhbi5zdWU=?=, Apr 16, 2005

  2. On the laptop have you gone to add printer and then add network printer.
    browse for the printer and then install. it may ask you to install drivers so
    your printer will work.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9iYg==?=, Apr 24, 2005

  3. thanks Robb,Have sorted out problem, had to by pass wizards and set up
    manually. All working now. Thanks for your reply

    =?Utf-8?B?bGxhbi5zdWU=?=, Apr 24, 2005