    ive got my new SAMSUNG n150 plus.

    i am using wired internet. i can see other computers on my network but i cannot access the internet. also, it says it connects.. how is that?? how can i fully use my internet??

    pls help me.

    katsume_17, Nov 10, 2010

  2. katsume_17

    samuelsun

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Elka Park, NY
    Hi to all my friends, I am new here and glad to join this forum community ...Katsume i have to say something to you ... If your computer cannot access the internet and shows the others sharing IP systems then you have to contact the service provider .... It is better for you .... Thanks ....

    samuelsun, Nov 16, 2010

  3. katsume_17

    femi_ko

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Please how can i add Tick into these NetLogo Code?

    to setup
    clear-all
    set-default-shape turtles "bug"
    ;; randomly distribute wood chips
    ask patches
    [ if random-float 100 < density
    [ set pcolor yellow ] ]
    ;; randomly distribute termites
    create-turtles number [
    set color white
    setxy random-xcor random-ycor
    set size 5 ;; easier to see
    ]
    end

    to go ;; turtle procedure
    search-for-chip
    find-new-pile
    put-down-chip
    end

    to search-for-chip ;; turtle procedure -- "picks up chip" by turning orange
    ifelse pcolor = yellow
    [ set pcolor black
    set color orange
    fd 20 ]
    [ wiggle
    search-for-chip ]
    end

    to find-new-pile ;; turtle procedure -- look for yellow patches
    if pcolor != yellow
    [ wiggle
    find-new-pile ]
    end

    to put-down-chip ;; turtle procedure -- finds empty spot & drops chip
    ifelse pcolor = black
    [ set pcolor yellow
    set color white
    get-away ]
    [ rt random 360
    fd 1
    put-down-chip ]
    end

    to get-away ;; turtle procedure -- escape from yellow piles
    rt random 360
    fd 20
    if pcolor != black
    [ get-away ]