    Joy Williams Guest

    PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
    NUMBER IS:

    Joy Williams, Jun 4, 2007

  2. Joy Williams

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Joy Williams" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
    > NUMBER IS:

    Try Tom Tips at - don't forget to include your MCP ID
    if you have one as you may receive a discount.
    TheITGirl, Jun 4, 2007

  3. Joy Williams

    CBIC Guest

    > PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
    > NUMBER IS:

    Stinky bait
    CBIC, Jun 4, 2007
  4. Joy Williams

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 4, 3:08 pm, "Joy Williams" <> wrote:
    > PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
    > NUMBER IS:

    Frisbee ? That you ? I didn't know you had socks too... I mean, sure
    you do, but just not this kind. ;-)
    Cerebrus, Jun 4, 2007
  5. Joy Williams

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Jun 4, 3:08 pm, "Joy Williams" <> wrote:
    >> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
    >> NUMBER IS:
    >>

    > Frisbee ? That you ? I didn't know you had socks too... I mean, sure
    > you do, but just not this kind. ;-)

    Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.

    Question is, is she hawt?
    Frisbee®, Jun 4, 2007
  6. Joy Williams

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Joy Williams" <> wrote in message
    >> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
    >> NUMBER IS:
    >>

    > Try Tom Tips at - don't forget to include your MCP ID
    > if you have one as you may receive a discount.

    Outstanding... I'm liking you more and more each day.
    Frisbee®, Jun 4, 2007
  7. Joy Williams

    Consultant Guest

    ever notice how all braindump requests come from indians?
    me thinks something stinks

    Consultant, Jun 4, 2007
  8. Joy Williams

    Frisbee® Guest

    There are Indians in Japan? CIRCLE THE WAGONS!

    Frisbee®, Jun 4, 2007
  9. > Try Tom Tips at - don't forget to include your MCP ID
    > if you have one as you may receive a discount.

    Let us hope that someone who does not know how to spell "brain" is not
    already Microsoft Certified, but I agree with you regarding the best source
    for "braindumps" is Thomas C. Tips.

    I am told that Tom has only a small one-time "fee" that guarantees that you
    will never ever have to study for a Microsoft certification exam ever again!
    One will spend less money than with the other "braindump providers" or with
    legitimate study methods.

    Call me slightly bigoted if you must, but I had always heard that those from
    Japan (the .jp in stands for Japan) were somewhat
    more intelligent and honorable than those from other countries, yet here we
    have one using the e-mail requesting materials by
    which to cheat by.

    Perhaps Joy (whose e-mail address is for all you
    spam e-mail address grabbers out there) is trying to cover his or her country
    of origin by signing up with Yahoo-Japan. In which case he/she should also be
    smart enough to
    1. spell correctly [Note to , it's not spelled "brane"]
    2. understand that this newsgroup is occasionally monitored by Microsoft
    3. read old posts for the best braindump sites (again, many posts point to
    Thomas C. Tips, whom I also recommend "Joy Williams" of
    contact immediately if still
    wants to cheat his or her way to certification).
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS(x3), MOUS, FLMI, ACS

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Jun 4, 2007
  10. Joy Williams

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >> On Jun 4, 3:08 pm, "Joy Williams" <> wrote:
    >>> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
    >>> NUMBER IS:
    >>>

    >> Frisbee ? That you ? I didn't know you had socks too... I mean, sure
    >> you do, but just not this kind. ;-)

    > Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
    >
    > Question is, is she hawt?

    I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song
    Lnkwizard2, Jun 4, 2007
  11. Joy Williams

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 4, 8:27 pm, "Consultant" <> wrote:
    > ever notice how all braindump requests come from indians?
    > me thinks something stinks

    Ever notice how all prejudices arise from ignorance or plain
    pretentiousness ? The IP has UK written all over it and the newsreader
    is OE so the email addy is probably fake too.

    I say it's Kline... *waves*
    Cerebrus, Jun 4, 2007
  12. Joy Williams

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Frisbee ? That you ? I didn't know you had socks too... I mean, sure
    >>> you do, but just not this kind. ;-)

    >> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
    >>
    >> Question is, is she hawt?
    >>

    > I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

    Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
    Frisbee®, Jun 4, 2007
  13. Joy Williams

    Scott Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    >>> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
    >>>
    >>> Question is, is she hawt?
    >>>

    >> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

    > Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!

    sing in-between-the-lines
    Scott, Jun 4, 2007
  14. Joy Williams

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    >>> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
    >>>
    >>> Question is, is she hawt?
    >>>

    >> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

    > Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!

    I'll be sort of nice

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Japanese#.22Turning_Japanese.22
    Lnkwizard2, Jun 4, 2007
  15. Joy Williams

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

    >> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
    >>

    > I'll be sort of nice
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Japanese#.22Turning_Japanese.22

    Oh

    Deer

    Lowered.
    Frisbee®, Jun 5, 2007
  16. Joy Williams

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message

    >>> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
    >>>

    >> I'll be sort of nice
    >>
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Japanese#.22Turning_Japanese.22

    > Oh
    >
    > Deer
    >
    > Lowered.

    Well, they say you learn something new every day, and I can honestly say
    that, the expression "turning Japanese" is a new one on me! Though I
    suppose, as the song (which I am unfortunately old enough to remember) is
    about someone in a prison cell looking at a picture of his girlfriend, it
    makes sense really.

    Now, how do we stop ourselves bursting into song next time someone calls us
    up and eg. tells us their monitor isn't working and we find out it's not
    switched on?

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Jun 5, 2007
  17. Joy Williams

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    <snipped>

    >>> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
    >>>

    >> I'll be sort of nice
    >>
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Japanese#.22Turning_Japanese.22

    > Oh
    >
    > Deer
    >
    > Lowered.

    Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?
    Lnkwizard2, Jun 5, 2007
  18. Joy Williams

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    <snipped>

    > Well, they say you learn something new every day, and I can honestly say
    > that, the expression "turning Japanese" is a new one on me! Though I
    > suppose, as the song (which I am unfortunately old enough to remember) is
    > about someone in a prison cell looking at a picture of his girlfriend, it
    > makes sense really.
    >
    > Now, how do we stop ourselves bursting into song next time someone calls
    > us up and eg. tells us their monitor isn't working and we find out it's
    > not switched on?
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Why not burst into song, at least in your head, that way you
    can walk around with a smug expression on your face and
    no one will know why.
    Lnkwizard2, Jun 5, 2007
  19. Joy Williams

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in

    > Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?

    When I "turn Japanese"...well, sure, but I don't see how that's on topic..

    - Their sex was so good, even the neighbors lit cigarettes.
    Neil, Jun 5, 2007
  20. Joy Williams

    LRM Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > Well, they say you learn something new every day, and I can honestly say
    > that, the expression "turning Japanese" is a new one on me! Though I
    > suppose, as the song (which I am unfortunately old enough to remember) is
    > about someone in a prison cell looking at a picture of his girlfriend, it
    > makes sense really.
    >
    > Now, how do we stop ourselves bursting into song next time someone calls
    > us up and eg. tells us their monitor isn't working and we find out it's
    > not switched on?
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    I'm old enough to remember it too. You are not alone.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Jun 6, 2007