    thanks

    Andrew
    , Feb 9, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    "" <> wrote:

    > Help me pic 20 of the best pictures in each section. I am having a
    > tough time decidign
    >
    > http://www.dcphotoworks.com
    >
    > Also as always please let me know how i can improve the site as well.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Andrew

    Ha ha this is a test right ;^) ;^) Yick they all suck. Muddled
    color and rather mundane, I hope you didn't pay for those.

    Aside from that the site works great.

    --
    Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
    a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere
    Little Green Eyed Dragon, Feb 10, 2007

  3. Little Green Eyed Dragon <> wrote:

    > Ha ha this is a test right ;^) ;^) Yick they all suck. Muddled
    > color and rather mundane.

    I second the motion. should learn to hold the
    camera level so every building does not imitate the Leaning Tower of Pisa,
    or at least level them in software. Actually, on the whole the photos are
    so amateurish it is the height of arrogance (or ignorance?) the soi-disant
    photographer thinks he can sell them.
    Charles Gillen, Feb 10, 2007