    i want to set the delivery type as Email for reading the archives
    sending by you people
    any budy hepl me pls.

    Thambidurai, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Thambidurai

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Tuesday, November 29, 2005, 7:12:17 AM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Thambidurai
    Wrote The Following:

    > help me on joining with this USEnet
    > i am new to this USENET.
    > i want to set the delivery type as Email for reading the archives
    > sending by you people
    > any budy hepl me pls.

    here are some basics:
    http://www.cotse.net/usenet.html
    http://www.geocities.com/d4vidb/usenet.html
    http://tinyurl.com/b333h

    The above will get you off to a good start. Good Luck
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Nov 29, 2005