Help me! Nero!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Smooth Operator, Mar 3, 2007.

  1. How can I burn a 562mb AVI file to a DVD with Nero? :)

    Smooth Operator, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Smooth Operator

    soundblasted Guest

    soundblasted, Mar 3, 2007

  3. I can't find the answer the my question in that link! :(

    Smooth Operator, Mar 4, 2007
  4. Smooth Operator

    soundblasted Guest

    >I can't find the answer the my question in that link! :(
    > "soundblasted" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Smooth Operator" <> wrote in message
    >>> How can I burn a 562mb AVI file to a DVD with Nero? :)
    >>>

    >> http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/Tutorials.html

    Scroll down the page click the link: Photo and Video
    That loads another page which details "burn DVD video files"
    Click to download the tutorial

    soundblasted, Mar 4, 2007
  5. Smooth Operator

    WhzzKdd Guest

    > "soundblasted" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Smooth Operator" <> wrote in message
    >>> How can I burn a 562mb AVI file to a DVD with Nero? :)
    >>>

    >> http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/Tutorials.html
    >>

    >I can't find the answer the my question in that link! :(

    Did you download and *READ* the tutuorial file?

    http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/Tutorial_Photo_Video.html

    (Hint: click on the red button that says "Download".)

    WhzzKdd, Mar 4, 2007