    I am studing for MCSE pls help me in getting some free
    dump for this exam.

    waiting for your response
    Vinay, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Another "paper" MCDST in the making............

    --

    Regards,
    Fraser Dickson

    Fraser Dickson, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Vinay

    Jason Guest

    Not only is it a paper cert, but he posted to the wrong group. Note the
    "MCSE" in his subject.

    The good news is I hear MS and other vendors are re-designing exams to
    incorporate the knowledge and skills that come only from extended exposure
    to the situations presented.

    The other good news is that domestically, companies are less interested in
    certs and more interested in areas of and years of experience. While certs
    may provide a segueway into the industry, the advancement will not come
    unless you truly have the experience. At that level, certs merely validate
    your experience. Eventually these paper certs will catch on and fade away.

    Jason, Oct 12, 2004
  4. I hadn't heard that news Jason. A move in a positive direction for sure.

    --

    Regards,
    Fraser Dickson

    Fraser Dickson, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Vinay

    T-Bone Guest

    "Vinay" <> wrote
    > I am studing for MCSE pls help me in getting some free
    > dump for this exam.
    >
    > waiting for your response

    Here's a response for you:

    Assfscker!