Help me identify this noname camera please.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mike, Sep 25, 2004.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    Bought this camera at a garage sale. Thought I oculd easily
    find a driver for it. Not so. There ain't a mark on it except
    "Digital Camera" and the logo I don't recognize.
    Win89se only tells me that it's a usb digital camera. Is the
    a USB utility that will let me get more ID info out of the camera?

    Picture of it is here
    http://nm7u.tripod.com/homepage/cam.jpg

    If anybody recognizes the logo or can point me to a driver, I'd
    much appreciate it.
    Thanks, mike
    --
    Return address is VALID.
    Wanted GPIB Card for PC.
    mike, Sep 25, 2004

  2. Why are you even wasting time on this carp?

    Henador

    Henador Titzoff, Sep 25, 2004

  3. Most of these cheap digi-toy cams are made by Aiptek. Try their drivers.
    http://www.aiptek.com

    Darrell Larose, Sep 25, 2004
  4. mike

    mike Guest

    Henador Titzoff wrote:
    > Why are you even wasting time on this carp?

    Sorry, I didn't know I had to have your approval. Should I
    email you directly for permission next time I need info?

    BTW it's an IConcepts 69052...thankfully, there ARE some
    helpful people here.
    mike

    mike, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Like this one?