    Hi Everyone, I Have To Phones And I Don't Kno Witch One To Connect, I Need Help, Well The Problem Is That I Want To Connect The Phone That Gets The Highest Range And I Dont Know Which One Is It, I Have This Two Phones One Gets 2.4 Ghz That Is A Vtech And The Other One Is A Radioshack Phone That Gets 900 Mhz, Which Is Better????? I Want To Kno Witch One Is Highest Mhz Or Ghz?????
    Thank You For Your Corporation.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
    freddy1, Aug 14, 2007

  2. freddy1

    OrCiscoNovice

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    16
    2.4GHz = 2,400MHz

    900MHz = .9GHz

    This is based on the metric system which is on the power of 10. Here is an example of the numbers. I will include the hertz because that is what you are asking about but it will go with anything.
    --------------------1,000 = Kilo (KHz)
    ----------------1,000,000 = Mega (MHz)
    ------------1,000,000,000 = Giga (GHz)
    --------1,000,000,000,000 = Tera (THz)