    Thank you,

    - Steve
    , Mar 6, 2006

  2. Dr Nick Guest

    haha, get a job. your "dream" to get this will then be replaced when the
    NEXT 64-FX comes out, and then the next and the next. if it's your big
    "dream" to get this cpu, wait 5 years, then it will be super cheap and you
    can do what most people dont' get to, live their dream. (also in 5 years I'd
    HOPE you'd have a job by then)

    haha
    -Nick
    Dr Nick, Mar 7, 2006

  3. John Guest

    On 5 Mar 2006 19:08:14 -0800, wrote:

    >Hi there. I have a strange request.
    >
    >My dream is to get the Athlon FX60 processor. But, I have some problems
    >
    >achieving my goal alone. I am in high school and I have no money. My
    >parents are helping me with some money to build my rig. But, the cost
    >of it with the cpu is over $2,500 - $3,000.
    >
    >So, I ask of you, if you feel generous, please help me out. Even $20
    >will help a lot! I hope you guys don't get offended because I asked
    >this. If you are interested, please visit this link:
    >http://www.fundable.org/groupactions/groupaction.2006-03-05.5175511287
    >
    >Thank you,
    >
    >- Steve

    And how will that help you do your studies in any better way than say
    a Sempron 63 3400 for less than $150?

    If you're in high school all you could possibly need is a basic low
    cost computer system that runs Microsoft Word as well as other office
    applications, and also has access to the internet.

    John
    John, Mar 8, 2006