    Thanks alot for this, I always wanted an iPod.

    Awaiting your referral...

    http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=33462459

    Travis, Oct 8, 2006

  2. Travis

    bambam Guest

    On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 17:57:28 -0700, Travis wrote:

    > Thanks alot for this, I always wanted an iPod.

    Get stuffed, it's pricks like you who make spamming a viable option.

    bambam, Oct 9, 2006

  3. Travis

    Travis Guest

    Speaking of stuffing Thanksgiving dinner was great for me. Anyway,
    FreePay says to not spam, but to post in groups.

    You actually thinks this is spamming? I posted one short message once
    in one single newsgroup and didn't mention it at all.

    If you want spamming, it's yours as I don't care.

    Travis, Oct 9, 2006