    important url's and suggestions.
    my mail id is
    venkat

    venkat, Sep 2, 2004

  2. venkat

    Hermit Dave Guest

    first dont reply to your own messages.. it doesnt help

    Basic info on what MCP/MCAD/MCSD is
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

    pointers to the right places...
    MCP.. you give one exam you become MCP
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp

    MCAD.. do 3 select MCP exmas and you become MCAD
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

    MCSD.. do all the required MCPs for a particular stream and you become MCSD
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

    For .NET certification(s) MCP/ MCAD/ MCSD:
    you have 55 questions
    passing score is 700 of 1000
    its a 2 hour exam (plus 15 mins for tutorial + 15 for comments)
    it costs 103.something GBP in uk...
    you can find out the cost for your country at
    www.2test.com

    Also... you can take the exam in any order.. start with elective or a core
    MCP.
    the only requirement is that you do the least number of MCPs required for
    your cert

    If you program in C#.. get Amit Kalani's stuff... its not too bad... infact
    i am doing my 70-320 with this book and it all looks good so far.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...kalani/ref=xs_ap_sai1_xgl/026-0445228-0087606

    if you want MS training material...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/default.asp

    Please dont request dumps and or training material or information to be
    emailed to you. if you are smart enough to finish a newsgroup to spam then
    please remember that google is your best friend. first find out what mcad /
    mcsd is.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave