    [​IMG]

    (It's fixed now. Thanks guys. Oh oh. Look at that avatar....)
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
    bigal, Mar 25, 2006

  2. bigal

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Click on the image tab, and go to duration. Each image will have its own duration period, which will need to be set.

    Attached Files:

    Silverstrand, Mar 25, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, I'll give that a try tomorrow. Thanks.
    bigal, Mar 26, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yep, that's the answer alrighty. I made that mistake first time I used it, my lame work-around was to insert multiples of the same image, until I saw what I was doing wrong.
    The Modfather, Mar 26, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I was wondering what the heck that duration was doing, since changing the value wasn't doing anything that I noticed! It was only affecting the first image, and as I look at the gif while running, I see the delay in the first image. Funny I couldn't figure that out. Guess I'm an idiot after all......(open door to comments......).
    bigal, Mar 26, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    no harsh comments al, i am sure others made mistakes like that :p
    unholy, Mar 27, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yep, change the setting for each image, and remember it's in miliseconds. :)
    The Modfather, Mar 27, 2006
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmmm, u sure its milliseconds i swear its ticks :|
    unholy, Mar 28, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    If you've got ticks it's because you were out playing in the bush, try lighting a match, blow it out and touch it to the back end of the tick right after you blow it out, he'll pull his head out to see what the hell that was about then you plick him off and squish him.
    The Modfather, Mar 28, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, I think this one works better (it's my fellow WORMS members):

    [​IMG]

    Do you think I've gone overboard??? Stare deeply into my avatar....yes, that's it....

    ......do you see your future? .....yes....AMD....dual core......ahhhhhh...yesssss....
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
    bigal, Mar 28, 2006
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, look who reached 1,000 posts today!!!
    bigal, Mar 28, 2006
  12. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Congratulations, you get one of these.

    [​IMG]

    When you get to 2000+ like me you graduate to Post Pimp.
    The Modfather, Mar 29, 2006
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    When you get to 3000+ like me you graduate to POSTWHORE MASTER
    unholy, Mar 29, 2006
  14. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    No, you don't count, if your posts aren't understandable then they aren't real posts. Which means your corrected post count is actually only about 5.
    The Modfather, Mar 29, 2006
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, the thing is i spam, spammer dont need to make sense that is the AIM MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  16. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Riiiight.

    Here, this will be MY new seisure avatar, once the forum is fixed and I can put a new one in (Yoo Hoo! Ian?)

    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
    The Modfather, Mar 30, 2006
  17. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Change the delay time, its starting to hurt my eyes, which means if u write long posts i will never read them before my left eye starts binking :|
    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  18. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    No.

    And I thought your eyes were better than mine, what a wimp! You need better eyes.
    The Modfather, Mar 31, 2006
  19. bigal

    unholy

    Joined: