Help me find this DVD recorder ....

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Pseud O. Nym, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. Pseud O. Nym

    Pseud O. Nym Guest

    A few days ago, I was looking at some data on a particular DVD recorder
    when I ran out of time. I thought I had saved the URL and noted the brand
    name but if I did I have not been able to find my notes or bookmarks. I
    have tried various searches on Google but I have not found it yet.

    There may be other brands and models out there that have the desired
    features. Perhaps someone can steer me toward a site that would help me
    in my quest.

    The recorder that I am looking for has a large Hard Drive for recording
    but the Hard Drive is a undockable and removable USB device. When the
    desired TV shows or movies have been recorded as a DVD file, it is
    possible to just un-dock the hard drive and connect it to any computer
    using USB ... just like a "Thumb Drive". Then you can transfer the
    recordings to the PC's drive for editing or burning to an actual DVD for
    permanent keeping.

    Thanks for any assistance,

    PON
    Pseud O. Nym, Jan 5, 2006