Help me find these videos...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by vbMark, Nov 14, 2008.

  1. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    Hello,

    About a year ago I came across these funny videos on YouTube. I want to
    show them to a friend but can no longer find them and hope that the power
    of 24hoursupport.helpdesk can help me.

    The videos are spoofs about normal people who get superhero powers. If I
    remember right it is from the point of view of them being interviewed.

    One of the characters is a young woman who has these special glasses that I
    think belonged to a gypsy and then landed in the hands of the Germans who
    gave them their special powers.

    Another character is a woman whose power is a very loud voice. I think
    that there is also a guy who can create fire and maybe another guy who can
    run fast.

    I think in one of the interviews a superhero guy is talking with his
    superhero agent about getting other jobs or something like that.

    I know it is not much to go on and wish I could provide more information.
    If I can think of anything else I will post it.

    Thanks!

    --
    Only the Best Freeware at http://www.vbmark.com

    vbMark, Nov 14, 2008