Help me configure number peering to Vonage using SPA 3000

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Sekhar, Nov 5, 2004.

  1. Sekhar

    Sekhar Guest

    I am using a SPA 3000 for a Pulver FWD number. This is my dialplan:
    (xx.|*xx.|**xx.)

    I am able to call any other FWD number but unable to call a peering
    number such as **243 1 916 671 1306 (my Vonage number). I am able to
    make a call to this vonage number through pulver.communicator (a
    softphone).

    Am I missing any configuration on the SPA?

    If a **243 cannot be dialled from a SPA, is it possible to have a call
    forward to **243 number on a pulver account?

    Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Sekhar.

    Sekhar, Nov 5, 2004