    ny data...so can u give me plz ur suggestions in order to get back my
    data.

    thnx in advance.

    munitech4u, Oct 3, 2008

  2. munitech4u

    John Holmes Guest

    Lurker "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    @m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
    >> hi friends...my pen drive has got some virus(though not sure) ,.which
    >> hasn't been detected by my antivirus(kaspersky updated). The scenario
    >> is this that all the files hav been divided into small unknown
    >> files(which m not able to copy or rename) of equal
    >> size(179kb)...except some audio n video files.Though in properties it
    >> shows 0 byte n no creation or modification dates. I don't want to lose
    >> ny data...so can u give me plz ur suggestions in order to get back my
    >> data.
    >>
    >> thnx in advance.
    >>

    > It's best to post only when you're sober.

    Agrreedd. Sso wee cann repply wen we r drrunk.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Oct 4, 2008

  3. munitech4u

    chuckcar Guest

    munitech4u <> wrote in

    > hi friends...my pen drive has got some virus(though not sure) ,.which
    > hasn't been detected by my antivirus(kaspersky updated). The scenario
    > is this that all the files hav been divided into small unknown
    > files(which m not able to copy or rename) of equal
    > size(179kb)...except some audio n video files.Though in properties it
    > shows 0 byte n no creation or modification dates. I don't want to lose
    > ny data...so can u give me plz ur suggestions in order to get back my
    > data.

    *First* update your anti-virus information files.

    About the only thing you can do is do a scan of the drive while it's
    attached to the computer quaranteening *all* problems found. After that,
    whatever's there - *if* it checks clean - is all there is.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 5, 2008
  4. munitech4u