    Epsons carts do they really work?

    THanks

    Killie

    Killie, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Killie

    CSM1 Guest

    "Killie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm about to change printers cos old one is 4 yr old.
    > I've been looking at 3 within my price range, HP7350, Epson 915 and
    > Epson 925.
    >
    > I dont care about speed of prints or noise but I do care about quality
    > of print from my digital camera.
    > Any opinions on the above 3 printers would be much appreciated as they
    > will help me decide which to get.
    >
    > I know Cartridges are expensive for them, does the Hp 7350 go through
    > ink at approx the same as the Epsons? Has anyone tried the resetter on
    > Epsons carts do they really work?

    Ink refills, good prices:
    http://www.inkjetsaver.com/

    Yes resetters for Epson Carts do work. Cost is about $20 USD.
    http://inkjetsaver.com/777.html

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    CSM1, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Killie

    Killie Guest

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:58:43 GMT, "CSM1" <> wrote:

    >"Killie" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm about to change printers cos old one is 4 yr old.
    >> I've been looking at 3 within my price range, HP7350, Epson 915 and
    >> Epson 925.
    >>
    >> I dont care about speed of prints or noise but I do care about quality
    >> of print from my digital camera.
    >> Any opinions on the above 3 printers would be much appreciated as they
    >> will help me decide which to get.
    >>
    >> I know Cartridges are expensive for them, does the Hp 7350 go through
    >> ink at approx the same as the Epsons? Has anyone tried the resetter on
    >> Epsons carts do they really work?

    >Ink refills, good prices:
    >http://www.inkjetsaver.com/
    >
    >Yes resetters for Epson Carts do work. Cost is about $20 USD.
    >http://inkjetsaver.com/777.html

    Thanks CSM1 do you apply the resetter to the cart before installing
    new one or after the cart has stopped working?

    Killie

    Killie, Sep 24, 2003
  4. My choice is the Epson 1280. Gotta love those 11x14 prints. Thats all the
    bigger i've went with it cause i didnt have the camera for it but now i have
    the digital rebel so i may try a bigger print soon. Excellent printer.

    Grace Frehley, Sep 25, 2003
  5. Killie

    CSM1 Guest

    "Killie" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:58:43 GMT, "CSM1" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"Killie" <> wrote in message
    > >> I'm about to change printers cos old one is 4 yr old.
    > >> I've been looking at 3 within my price range, HP7350, Epson 915 and
    > >> Epson 925.
    > >>
    > >> I dont care about speed of prints or noise but I do care about quality
    > >> of print from my digital camera.
    > >> Any opinions on the above 3 printers would be much appreciated as they
    > >> will help me decide which to get.
    > >>
    > >> I know Cartridges are expensive for them, does the Hp 7350 go through
    > >> ink at approx the same as the Epsons? Has anyone tried the resetter on
    > >> Epsons carts do they really work?

    > >Ink refills, good prices:
    > >http://www.inkjetsaver.com/
    > >
    > >Yes resetters for Epson Carts do work. Cost is about $20 USD.
    > >http://inkjetsaver.com/777.html

    > Thanks CSM1 do you apply the resetter to the cart before installing
    > new one or after the cart has stopped working?
    >
    > Killie

    If your are installing an original Epson Cart, you do not need a resetter.
    If you refill the carts with fresh ink, then reset the cart before
    installing into the printer.

    I reset the cart maybe one time before refilling, because Epson Stylus Photo
    820 shows the cart empty when it still has plenty of ink. All resetting does
    is make the printer think the cart is full.

    BTW, If you throw away Carts, be sure that you remove and keep all of the
    original Epson Chips. They are very easy to remove. Held on by two little
    plastic welds which break easily.

    A lot of "Compatible" Carts have Chips that do not work.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    CSM1, Sep 25, 2003