    Other than Measur-up or exam notes.

    Any advice further....

    Thanks

    Itsmenu, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Itsmenu

    Brat Guest

    idiot

    hey I have been too nice lately :)

    Brat, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Itsmenu

    MCSE World Guest

    OK, first off...braindumps are for losers...don't be a loser.

    Second, the exam is standard format, pass/fail, no number score. See my
    review here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    I would try Transcender for a practice test. As well, quite a few of our
    recent MCSE/MCSA QODs have been from this exam.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Itsmenu

    Guest Guest

    TestKing isn't bad.

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Itsmenu

    JaR Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > TestKing isn't bad.

    Aw, crap! Here we go again.

    JaR, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Itsmenu

    Consultant Guest

    like a drifter i was born to walk alone

    Consultant, Dec 11, 2003
  7. Itsmenu

    Jtyc Guest

    > like a drifter i was born to walk alone

    Going down the only road I've never known.

    Jtyc, Dec 11, 2003
  8. Itsmenu

    SM Guest

    Good grief!
    All that use those braindumps will learn the hard way one
    day. Just like that idiot kickinback or whatever the hell
    his name is. It's just not worth it. Learn the F'in
    material!

    SM

    SM, Dec 11, 2003
  9. Itsmenu

    Guest Guest

    How does it compare to exam 218? Is it useful to have
    just taken and done well on 218?

    Thanks

    Guest, Dec 12, 2003
  10. Itsmenu

    MCSE World Guest

    It won't hurt to have recently taken 70-218, some of the material is an
    overlap...but remember that 70-292 wants to see if you can work with Windows
    Server 2003, not Windows 2000 Server.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com