    Kind Regards
    Ben Lord
    The New Inkjet Company
    Ben Lord, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Ben Lord

    Boomer Guest

    "Ben Lord" <> wrote in
    news:bpo6vc$uqd$:

    > What's happened to my e-mails? About 600 Mail Delivery Errors have
    > come to me in the last hour and I've sent no e-mails since 1435
    > today. How's this happened - how do I stop it?

    Contact your ISP?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --

    24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... 24H... coincidence?
    Boomer, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Ben Lord

    Mcap Guest

    Re: Mail Delivery Errors

    Do a Virus check ASAP, you might have a worm that is trying to mail itself
    to random email addresses

    --
    Austin Walters
    AW Computer Services