    connection is set up again and download resumed.
    What setting to I have to change in order to solve this?

    TX

    CommiC, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Re: loosing connection with router while downloading

    Hi,

    Some important information to help solve your problem would be the OS
    you are using, the type of hardware for your access point and network
    adapter. Also, are you using Microsofts client to configure your wireless
    networks or are you using a client provided by the vendor of your wireless
    adapter?

    In general, you should be able to create a preferred network with your
    wireless client. If you become disconnected from the wireless network, the
    client should try to reconnect you as long as you are in range.

    Thanks
    Chris Gual [MSFT]

    Chris Gual [MSFT], Apr 21, 2005