    Thanks in advance
    Addie

    My email is: admiralla at roadrunner dot nf dot net
    Admiralla, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Admiralla

    Pen Guest

    Why don'r you post your problem and someone will
    probably post a solution.

    "Admiralla" <> wrote in message
    > I know that I'm supposed to get it through this link
    > (http://www10.brinkster.com/expl0iter/freeatlast/pvtool.htm),

    but when I go
    > there it either redirects me to a "find-n-fix" program or says

    that I'm not
    > authorized to view the page.
    >
    > I've done searches through Google and can only come up with the

    same
    > thing...
    >
    > If someone has this file, can someone PLEASE send it to me? I

    have
    > roadrunner high speed access to downloading it isn't a problem.

    I know that
    > I have a browser hijacker bug and I'm desperate to get rid of

    it as it's

    Pen, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Admiralla

    Admiralla Guest

    I've already done that. (See "Home Page keeps getting changed")

    I'm trying to follow the list of instructions in the replies to the post and
    I needed this file to help me out... I did get the file however but I can't
    seem to make any headway with it as the results I'm getting don't co-incide
    with the instructions...

    Think you can give me a hand? Or anyone else for that matter? I can post my
    results so someone can translate it for me...

    Addie

    Admiralla, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Admiralla

    Pen Guest

    Have you done this update.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];870669
    I think you have to do this first.

    Pen, Jul 5, 2004

    You stupid ****.

    Pen, the slapstick, gaining guinea pig, Jul 5, 2004
  6. Admiralla

    Admiralla Guest

    Okay... done *S*

    Admiralla, Jul 5, 2004
  7. Admiralla

    Super PMD Guest

    Admiralla wrote:

    > Uh huh, but the whole purpose of writing it like that is to avoid the
    > harvesting programs "Spam" people use to pick up email addresses and send
    > you viruses and other junk...
    >
    > if there is anyway to delete that post, please do so... I get enough spam
    > through my email...

    Easy, change your email in your settings to his, select the post and hit
    cancel and you could cancel him while you're at it :O)

    --

    PMD
    Super PMD, Jul 7, 2004