    Jiffy.....don't tell her or she will get pissed cause she is currently
    trying to figger out how to raise Jiffy Taxes without the Royal Subjects
    noticing.
    DAB, Jan 17, 2010

  2. DAB

    Junior Guest

    DAB wrote:
    > The game has this poor guy working in a warehouse moving boxes around so he
    > can get them out the door, I used to play the game for hours and can't think
    > what the name was. It would make me real happy if they had a iPod touch app
    > for this or one like it.

    Sokoban
    Junior, Jan 17, 2010

  3. DAB

    Stell Guest

    Junior wrote:
    > DAB wrote:
    >> The game has this poor guy working in a warehouse moving boxes
    >> around so he can get them out the door, I used to play the game for
    >> hours and can't think what the name was. It would make me real
    >> happy if they had a iPod touch app for this or one like it.

    > Sokoban

    That's the one. I keep looking for the one I lost but everything I see
    online now is too cartoonish. Just give me the basics. I also liked LOLO for
    nintendo. Was the same premise with a few twists, like avoiding monsters,
    and fire and shit.
    Stell, Jan 17, 2010
  4. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Junior wrote:
    > DAB wrote:
    >> The game has this poor guy working in a warehouse moving boxes
    >> around so he can get them out the door, I used to play the game for
    >> hours and can't think what the name was. It would make me real
    >> happy if they had a iPod touch app for this or one like it.

    > Sokoban

    Isn't that a Math game....with all those numbers ....... I don't do math
    games but will check it out.
    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  5. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Stell wrote:
    > Junior wrote:
    >> DAB wrote:
    >>> The game has this poor guy working in a warehouse moving boxes
    >>> around so he can get them out the door, I used to play the game for
    >>> hours and can't think what the name was. It would make me real
    >>> happy if they had a iPod touch app for this or one like it.

    >> Sokoban

    > That's the one. I keep looking for the one I lost but everything I see
    > online now is too cartoonish. Just give me the basics. I also liked
    > LOLO for nintendo. Was the same premise with a few twists, like
    > avoiding monsters, and fire and shit.

    Yeah the one I played was back in 1990, before graphics I liked the text
    games like Zork.....had to use your imagination ;-)
    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  6. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Junior wrote:
    > DAB wrote:
    >> The game has this poor guy working in a warehouse moving boxes
    >> around so he can get them out the door, I used to play the game for
    >> hours and can't think what the name was. It would make me real
    >> happy if they had a iPod touch app for this or one like it.

    > Sokoban

    LOL that's it and there are hundreds at the Apple Store.....oh there is one
    called Mr. Poo....LOL it's a Dung Beetle that has to move balls of poo into
    the correct positions.......boi would like that one.
    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  7. DAB

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:20:07 -0500, DAB wrote:

    > Yeah the one I played was back in 1990, before graphics I liked the text
    > games like Zork.....had to use your imagination ;-)

    I've still got that on CD complete with hard copy manual. I never played
    it. It came with a bundle of software I got with my first PC,complete with
    Win 95.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Jan 17, 2010
  8. DAB

    HairyReed Guest

    "DAB" <> wrote in message
    > Junior wrote:
    >> DAB wrote:
    >>> The game has this poor guy working in a warehouse moving boxes
    >>> around so he can get them out the door, I used to play the game for
    >>> hours and can't think what the name was. It would make me real
    >>> happy if they had a iPod touch app for this or one like it.

    >> Sokoban

    > LOL that's it and there are hundreds at the Apple Store.....oh there is
    > one called Mr. Poo....LOL it's a Dung Beetle that has to move balls of poo
    > into the correct positions.......boi would like that one.

    Federal government has full version of Mr. Poo.. That's how they staffed
    That One's administration.
    HairyReed, Jan 17, 2010
  9. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:20:07 -0500, DAB wrote:
    >
    >> Yeah the one I played was back in 1990, before graphics I liked the
    >> text games like Zork.....had to use your imagination ;-)

    > I've still got that on CD complete with hard copy manual. I never
    > played it. It came with a bundle of software I got with my first
    > PC,complete with Win 95.

    Oh man you need to break the seal and have some real fun ;-)
    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  10. DAB

    DAB Guest

    HairyReed wrote:
    > "DAB" <> wrote in message
    >> Junior wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Sokoban

    >> LOL that's it and there are hundreds at the Apple Store.....oh there
    >> is one called Mr. Poo....LOL it's a Dung Beetle that has to move
    >> balls of poo into the correct positions.......boi would like that
    >> one.

    > Federal government has full version of Mr. Poo.. That's how they
    > staffed That One's administration.

    LOL
    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  11. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Hollywood®Boy" <"manny or borg wrote:
    > DAB wrote:
    >> Junior wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Sokoban

    >> LOL that's it and there are hundreds at the Apple Store.....oh there
    >> is one called Mr. Poo....LOL it's a Dung Beetle that has to move
    >> balls of poo into the correct positions.......boi would like that
    >> one.

    > you're shit'n me!

    nope

    http://www.gamespot.com/iphone/puzzle/mrpoo/
    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  12. "Hollywood®Boy" <"manny or borg"@spam.email.com> wrote in message
    > DAB wrote:
    > : Hollywood®Boy" <"manny or borg wrote:
    > :: DAB wrote:
    > ::: Junior wrote:
    > :::: DAB wrote:
    > ::::: The game has this poor guy working in a warehouse moving boxes
    > ::::: around so he can get them out the door, I used to play the game
    > ::::: for hours and can't think what the name was. It would make me
    > ::::: real happy if they had a iPod touch app for this or one like it.
    > ::::
    > :::: Sokoban
    > :::
    > ::: LOL that's it and there are hundreds at the Apple Store.....oh there
    > ::: is one called Mr. Poo....LOL it's a Dung Beetle that has to move
    > ::: balls of poo into the correct positions.......boi would like that
    > ::: one.
    > ::
    > :: you're shit'n me!
    > :
    > : nope
    > :
    > : http://www.gamespot.com/iphone/puzzle/mrpoo/
    >
    > no shit! I see what you mean. it is hard to carry big heavy balls . . .

    No shit.
    Mohammed Hussein, Jan 17, 2010
  13. DAB

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:50:17 -0500, DAB wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:20:07 -0500, DAB wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yeah the one I played was back in 1990, before graphics I liked the
    >>> text games like Zork.....had to use your imagination ;-)

    >> I've still got that on CD complete with hard copy manual. I never
    >> played it. It came with a bundle of software I got with my first
    >> PC,complete with Win 95.

    > Oh man you need to break the seal and have some real fun ;-)

    Hmmmm. I suppose I could install Win 95 on a virtual machine and run it in
    that (I still have the original W95 boot discs I got with the PC).

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Jan 17, 2010
  14. DAB

    Marilyn Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:50:17 -0500, DAB wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> I've still got that on CD complete with hard copy manual. I never
    >>> played it. It came with a bundle of software I got with my first
    >>> PC,complete with Win 95.

    >> Oh man you need to break the seal and have some real fun ;-)

    > Hmmmm. I suppose I could install Win 95 on a virtual machine and run it in
    > that (I still have the original W95 boot discs I got with the PC).
    >

    > --
    > Algy met a bear
    > The bear was bulgy
    > The bulge was Algy

    Can't you just use an emulator or something? My kids do that with games
    that are older.

    --
    -Marilyn
    Marilyn, Jan 18, 2010
  15. DAB

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 05:14:11 +0000, Marilyn wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Oh man you need to break the seal and have some real fun ;-)

    >> Hmmmm. I suppose I could install Win 95 on a virtual machine and run it
    >> in that (I still have the original W95 boot discs I got with the PC).
    >>

    > Can't you just use an emulator or something? My kids do that with games
    > that are older.

    Virtual machine <=> Virtualbox <=> emulator.

    FYI
    HTH
    HAND

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Jan 18, 2010
  16. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:50:17 -0500, DAB wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> I've still got that on CD complete with hard copy manual. I never
    >>> played it. It came with a bundle of software I got with my first
    >>> PC,complete with Win 95.

    >> Oh man you need to break the seal and have some real fun ;-)

    > Hmmmm. I suppose I could install Win 95 on a virtual machine and run
    > it in that (I still have the original W95 boot discs I got with the
    > PC).

    Ok I am confused....the newsgroups line and the follow-up thingy has the
    same groups what does that accomplish?
    DAB, Jan 18, 2010
  17. DAB

    Marilyn Guest

    Marilyn, Jan 18, 2010
  18. DAB

    Marilyn Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 05:14:11 +0000, Marilyn wrote:
    >
    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hmmmm. I suppose I could install Win 95 on a virtual machine and run it
    >>> in that (I still have the original W95 boot discs I got with the PC).
    >>>

    >> Can't you just use an emulator or something? My kids do that with games
    >> that are older.

    > Virtual machine <=> Virtualbox <=> emulator.
    >
    > FYI
    > HTH
    > HAND

    Oh, yeah. That's what happens when you post on drugs and you can't read
    straight.

    --
    -Marilyn
    Marilyn, Jan 18, 2010