    framed pictures that pictures/names/text can be inserted. I am mainly
    looking in the memorial line to begin with, but would like to do wedding,
    anniversarys, births.etc... no or low cost royalty fees. Contact:
    Jane Totman, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Jane Totman

    HRosita Guest

    >"Jane Totman" wrote:

    >Could anyone tell me of any or help me locate software to use to print
    >framed pictures that pictures/names/text can be inserted

    As far as text, picture, names any good editing software like Adobe Elements 2,
    PainShopPro, Pictureit, etc. will let you do that. Irfanvew will also let you
    insert and it is free from www.irfanview.com

    I don't know of a free program that will let you put frames around a picture
    but there is one that costs about $40 at:
    www.pixlabs.com called PhotFramer
    Rosita
    HRosita, Jan 3, 2004