help is appreciated

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Sputnik, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. Sputnik

    Sputnik Guest

    Sputnik, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Sputnik

    MORE SPAM Guest

  3. Sputnik

    KG6VQE Guest

    I have tried these SCAMS. Everything from digitial cameras, to Louie Viton
    Bags, to Computers, to MP3 Players. Here is the SCAM:

    You register you name and email
    You go though about 10 "OFFERS" that have everything from Insurance Quotes,
    to Diabetes Testing. (which you say no, naturally).

    After that, you MUST click on two "MONETARY" offers....It is like Credit
    Card App, Blockbuster DVD offers, and others...All of them require you to
    BUY a product or Service.

    Finally, if you do that, you have to give 5 "FRIENDS" emails, so they can
    buy into the Scam.

    So I did all that (spoofing the 5 friends with my own virtual users on my
    email server).

    After that, you have to get your 5 "FRIENDS" to BUY the same S**T that you
    just did.

    So, I really wonder how many units they actually send out....by the time you
    get through all this, you could have bought the unit much Cheaper.

    SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
    SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
    SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
    SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
    SCAM *
    KG6VQE, Oct 27, 2004