HELP in c++ PROGRAMMING URGENTLY NEEDED PLEASE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by raul14, Aug 21, 2009.

  1. raul14

    raul14

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    hi,
    can anyone please provide me with a solution to the c++ problem attached before wednesday(26/08/09) please
    its on arrays and pointers
    the Zip archive attachment contains the question.

    Please help me please

    i really urgently need the solution to the problem

    please will anyone be kind enough to help me please

    please forward the solution to my e-mail:
    p_rahul@live.com

    somebody please help me please

    Attached Files:

    raul14, Aug 21, 2009