    frusterated and i cant seem to find anyone who can help me with out having to
    spend money.
    Stephanie

    =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=, Aug 7, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=

    Tabasco1 Guest

    "LOST IN TX" <LOST IN > wrote in message
    > hi i need some help finding out why my computer is know longer reading or
    > finding my dvd or cd rw drives. some times it does and some times it

    doesnt.
    > i have tryed to reboot my computer i have tried to start it up from

    another
    > time but nothing seems to be working.If anyone can help me plz do. im

    getting
    > frusterated and i cant seem to find anyone who can help me with out having

    > spend money.
    > Stephanie

    You didn't mention if any thing had changed on the system lately. For
    example new hardware, new software even if you had been in the case for
    maintenance.

    Charles
    Torrance, California
    http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
    http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction

    Tabasco1, Aug 7, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Tabasco1" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "LOST IN TX" <LOST IN > wrote in message
    >> hi i need some help finding out why my computer is know longer
    >> reading or finding my dvd or cd rw drives. some times it does and
    >> some times it

    > doesnt.
    >> i have tryed to reboot my computer i have tried to start it up from

    > another
    >> time but nothing seems to be working.If anyone can help me plz do. im

    > getting
    >> frusterated and i cant seem to find anyone who can help me with out
    >> having

    >> spend money.
    >> Stephanie

    > You didn't mention if any thing had changed on the system lately. For
    > example new hardware, new software even if you had been in the case
    > for maintenance.
    >

    > Charles
    > Torrance, California
    > http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
    > http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction

    Also, what OS?

    Have you tried reloading drivers? Updating the drivers? Are both drives
    on the same controller? Have you tried changing the controller? Have
    you tried reseating the controller or reconnecting the drives? Do you
    have another computer you can test the drives in?

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 7, 2004
  4. >im getting
    >frusterated and i cant seem to find anyone who can help me with out having to
    >spend money.
    >Stephanie

    most importantly, does your hairdryer still work?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=

    billyw Guest

    hi steph
    long time no see

    billyw, Aug 9, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=

    kpg Guest

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\139990.htm (8/9/2004 10:17:40

    AM) #
    > >im getting
    > >frusterated and i cant seem to find anyone who can help me with out

    having to
    > >spend money.
    > >Stephanie

    > most importantly, does your hairdryer still work?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Because he's furry - right?

    kp "trying to follow along" g

    kpg, Aug 9, 2004
  7. >> >im getting
    >> >frusterated and i cant seem to find anyone who can help me with out

    >having to
    >> >spend money.
    >> >Stephanie

    >> most importantly, does your hairdryer still work?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >Because he's furry - right?

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=

    Jose Samuel Guest

    Check the cables...

    Jose Samuel, Aug 10, 2004
  9. >Check the cables...

    what, to her hairdryer?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=

    Jose Samuel Guest

    > >Check the cables...

    > what, to her hairdryer?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    nope...cell phone

    Jose Samuel, Aug 11, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TE9TVCBJTiBUWA==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 10, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    >>Check the cables...

    > what, to her hairdryer?

    What she need working runs on batteries.

    --
    Tech "Bzzzzz Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 11, 2004