    dozen or so 4 x 6 a month? Any other recommendations would be
    appreciated. Also, anybody have experience with Canon Selphy 700?
    Thanks

    Eddie, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Eddie

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Eddie <> wrote:

    > Anybody have anything good or bad to say about the printer? Will I
    > hae any prolems with print head or ink drying up if I only print a
    > dozen or so 4 x 6 a month? Any other recommendations would be
    > appreciated. Also, anybody have experience with Canon Selphy 700?

    Here in Japan, Canon sells the Pixma series as 'Pixus' with different
    product numbers but I think I know which model you're talking about.
    The answer is Yes - go for it. Carts are cheaper and bigger than Epson.
    Inks drying doesn't seem to be a headache (I have the Pixus 6100i A3
    printer) and the removable printer head makes for an easy life.
    Personally I can't see any difference between my 4 cart Pixus and the 7
    cart Epson Stylus 950 except I'm paying double for more carts and less
    ink.

    Stewy, Feb 24, 2005