    either re set as new or try loading XP and try to locate drivers. Anyone got
    this pc or know if we are out with the mode.

    Sorry a long post. Clutching at straws.
    ted_radioham, Mar 21, 2006

  2. ted_radioham

    Brian Guest

    Do you have access to the machine? If so you should have a sticker on the
    back with a serial number. If you enter that into the hp website it will
    bring up the specs for the machine. That should get you the information that
    you need for the drivers. If you dont have access to the machine you could
    try calling HP and have them look up the machine by your friends's name to
    find the information
    Brian, Mar 26, 2006