    screen. Very annoying, is there a way to force it to go back?

    Thanks
    , May 20, 2006

  2. Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-05-19, <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have quicktime installed. When I click on videos in internet
    > explorer, instead of the normal popup asking me whether or not I want
    > to open or save, I just see a little icon at the lower left saying
    > downloading, and then the video plays in the centre of the browser
    > screen. Very annoying, is there a way to force it to go back?
    >
    > Thanks

    You could try to remove the plugin from your browser, or disable it by
    default so that you can run it on any web pages where you actually want it.
    That's easy if you use Opera, but you seem to be using Internet Explorer
    so perhaps someone else will know how or if you can do that.

    <http://www.opera.com/download/> ;))

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, May 20, 2006