    Messages:
    1
    Hi all. I reloaded windows XP onto a second-hand computer I bought to reformat the memory and now have no sound card working or video card. Is there anything I can do, do you think!!??:dontknow:

    traceys71, Mar 30, 2007

  2. traceys71

    crgbut147

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    If you bought the sound card and video card separate and have the software supplied like the CD with the cards then thats the drivers for the cards. Insert your Cd's then install the drivers.

    crgbut147, Apr 8, 2007

  3. traceys71

    paulagz

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Northwestern Connecticut USA
    you need to I.D. the video, sound devices then go to mfg. websites for latest drivers - you can visually id the cards sometime or use a free utility like belarc which will let the computer tell you what it has for componants

    paulagz, Apr 9, 2007