    I haven't found anything yet, any suggestions ??

    Thanks in advance.

    Steve
    Trapshooter870, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Trapshooter870

    Rick Guest

    "Trapshooter870" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I have been looking for some freeware that will let me create a
    > slideshow of photos for my daughter's upcoming wedding.
    > I would like for it to allow music in the background and to have random
    > swiping methods.
    > I haven't found anything yet, any suggestions ??
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Steve

    http://www.gold-software.com/download3670.html

    If you can get through the horrible attempt at English, it actually
    works as it should, and does what you're looking for.
    Rick, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Trapshooter870

    Guest

    On 21 Mar 2005 10:45:27 -0800, "Trapshooter870"
    <> wrote:

    >I have been looking for some freeware that will let me create a
    >slideshow of photos for my daughter's upcoming wedding.
    >I would like for it to allow music in the background and to have random
    >swiping methods.
    >I haven't found anything yet, any suggestions ??
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Steve

    You might try Slideshow Movie Maker at:

    http://www.joern-thiemann.de/subpage/index.htm?/tools/ssmm/

    HTH
    Bill
    , Mar 21, 2005
  4. Trapshooter870

    Onno Voors Guest

    "Trapshooter870" <> wrote in

    > I have been looking for some freeware that will let me create a
    > slideshow of photos for my daughter's upcoming wedding.
    > I would like for it to allow music in the background and to have random
    > swiping methods.

    You don't mention how you intend to display the slideshow, computer or DVD-
    player. If you are going to use a computer, MyAlbum is a very good choice.
    Actually it is a catalogue program with a slideshow feature.

    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

    --
    Onno Voors
    Onno Voors, Mar 22, 2005
  5. Trapshooter870

    Dave Cohen Guest

    If you should also happen to need or would like a dvd burner, MyDvd than
    came with my Liteon external unit does a reasonable job for display on
    computer or dvd player. I don't use it much but rest of Sonic software I
    like.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Mar 23, 2005
  6. Trapshooter870

    Guest

    If you intend to DVD slideshow, Photo2DVD is the BEST for making
    slideshows! You have 150 transition effects, backgroud music, menu
    templates,etc. It is not freeware, But it's inexpensive. There is a
    free trial at http://www.photo-to-dvd.com
    , Mar 24, 2005