    changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving mail thru my
    regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the mail2web
    site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

    judy Kaskel, Apr 28, 2004

  2. judy Kaskel

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel judy Kaskel
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > I have been away for 4 months, using the mail2web service ( which is a
    > totally different story and needs to be addressed at another time).
    > At this point, I called your i-800 number and I was walked thru some
    > account changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving
    > mail thru my regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the
    > mail2web site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

    You are an idiot.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 28, 2004

  3. judy Kaskel

    c.reifert Guest

    "judy Kaskel" <> wrote in message
    > I have been away for 4 months, using the mail2web service ( which is a
    > totally different story and needs to be addressed at another time).
    > At this point, I called your i-800 number and I was walked thru some

    account
    > changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving mail thru my
    > regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the mail2web
    > site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

    I just checked my voice mail, and it doesn't appear that you have ever
    called my i-800 number, or my 1-800 number for that matter.

    This is a newsgroup, not your ISP. You might want to call them again
    directly instead of posting here. :)

    Will

    c.reifert, Apr 28, 2004
  4. judy Kaskel

    ICee Guest

    judy Kaskel wrote:
    > I have been away for 4 months, using the mail2web service ( which is a
    > totally different story and needs to be addressed at another time).
    > At this point, I called your i-800 number and I was walked thru some
    > account changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving
    > mail thru my regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the
    > mail2web site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

    Dear Ms Kaskel,

    I regret to inform you that shortly after your call, the 1-800 number
    was disabled by a not too bright gentleman digging a hole for a swimming
    pool in his backyard. Further, be advised the company has filed for
    chapter eleven bankruptcy protection and has closed down customer
    support, effective immediately, until after reorganization on 1 June
    2004. Please contact customer support again after 1 June 2004 at the
    new number, 1-888-NOCLUES.
    Thank you for your patience, and have a nice day.

    Best regards,

    Ralph Tirebiter
    Customer support team

    ICee, Apr 28, 2004
  5. judy Kaskel

    Plato Guest

    judy Kaskel wrote:

    > regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the mail2web
    > site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

    Call your ISP and they will tell you how to configure it correctly.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 29, 2004