    please help

    thank you
    vish

    vish, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Re: how do i run 32 bit apps on 64 bit windows?

    Have you tried compatibility mode?
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/appcompat.mspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Re: how do i run 32 bit apps on 64 bit windows?

    If you have an application that is 64 bit, it can not call 32-bit DLLs, and
    vice-versa. (this is why the Explorer extensions that some products have
    don't work in x64 Edition.) Your app needs to be either 64bit or 32-bit, but
    not a mix.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64