    the audio: It only works fine if I start my call through the PC speakers
    and after I switch to USB audio, but i'm not able to start directly from USB
    audio.

    Pietro, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Pietro

    george123 Guest

    this following usb adapter can work with voipstunt:
    http://www.echostore.com/skype-phone-adaptor-usb.html ,I waited for
    long time for it. it seems they releases the software(use the sam
    software as voipbuster) today. lucky me. I checked the following phone
    support voipstunt:

    http://www.echostore.com/skype-phone-mobile.html ,
    http://www.echostore.com/voip-usb-phone.html ,

    But I the following one does not work with voipstunt:
    http://www.echostore.com/usb-to-rj11-adaptor.html ,

    I do hope this adapter works with voipstunt

    --
    george123

    george123, Mar 23, 2006