    If you have any infromation pleaaase help..............

    how can I get Infromations About viewing a blocked site in a network
    internet.
    sibitoms, Apr 11, 2007

  2. sibitoms

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-11, sibitoms <> wrote:
    > If you have any infromation pleaaase help..............
    >
    > how can I get Infromations About viewing a blocked site in a network
    > internet.

    The same way you could when you posted

    Subject: Help Regarding Blocked sites
    From: "cross" <>
    Date: 9 Apr 2007 02:56:10 -0700

    in this same newsgroup two days ago and were told, clearly and often.

    Using a different Google Groups account
    (posting-account=arYkcw0AAAD1WYtGmj2dMYTg1V9YDDrS)
    in a different name doesn't make your question any less misguided.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 11, 2007

  3. sibitoms

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Re: Help how can I get Infromations About viewing a blocked sitein a network internet

    sibitoms wrote:
    > If you have any infromation pleaaase help..............
    >
    > how can I get Infromations About viewing a blocked site in a network
    > internet.

    Ask your network administrator.
    Desk Rabbit, Apr 11, 2007