    flash i get that white spot. please help!
    Thanks
    Sita
    ccs, Jan 9, 2004

  2. ccs

    Ed Guest

    what's the camera?

    if it's a sealed unit-type then yes probably hot pxl.
    if detachable lens slr-type then vastly more likely to be dust on the
    anti-alias filter

    Ed

    Ed, Jan 10, 2004

  3. ccs

    ccs Guest

    Its HP 812, sealed unit type. But if its hot pixel it should appear in the
    pictures taken without flash also right. I don't get spot in the pictures
    without flash.
    Thanks

    ccs, Jan 10, 2004