    to enter setup.
    Why this and how can I get ride of it.
    Thanks

    Itbuz, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Itbuz

    Itbuz Guest

    How should I go about and what exactly should I ajust
    thanks

    Michael <> wrote in message
    > Itbuz wrote:
    >
    > > When i on my computer it stops on the way and says pree F1 to continue

    or F2

    Itbuz, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Itbuz

    radical Guest

    "Itbuz" <> wrote in message
    > How should I go about and what exactly should I ajust
    > thanks

    Call a professional

    radical, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Itbuz

    Kenny Guest

    Change the m/b battery and reset BIOS to Default or Optimal settings.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Itbuz

    Ronnie Guest

    I know this is going to sound silly--but do you have a working keyboard or
    mouse attached, and second--does it give you any type of error before,
    during or after you receive the message to press F1 or F2??
    Also, does it recognize your hard drive, and have you recently added any
    hardware or software to your computer?

    Ronnie, Aug 2, 2004
  6. Itbuz

    natural_4u Guest

    doesn't sound funny to me... I bet there is a beep

    natural_4u, Aug 8, 2004