HELP HELP NETWORKING RESOURCES

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Is the firewall disabled on the PC ?
    If so, then setup a username/password on both systems
    that is the same and turn off the simple file sharing.

    going mad!! I have a router and wireless connection with
    a desktop and laptop. Wireless connection is fine, with
    internet sharing, however on the LAN both can see each
    other PC and Laptop PC can access laptop files, but
    laptop cannot see PC files error is is not accessible.
    You might not have permissions to use this network
    resource. this is from the PC. Both machines are on XP
    Home. Any more info needed. Please contact or give me a
    site to help me or I will go insane. Thank you in
    anticipation to all you nice people out there.

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004