    You can reply to ericwalker"at"shaw"dot"ca if you want to mail it to
    me...

    The Martian.

    The Martian, May 19, 2008

  2. The Martian

    Roy G Guest

    "The Martian" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but My wife is
    > having an "A90" problem with her S5i Pentax..
    >
    > We can get it into the inital mode (with the Display + DPOF + Power)
    >
    > But does anybody know a way to get it into the "Secret/Service" menu?
    > (the Key combination that is required for that).
    >
    > So we can do a system initialize
    >
    > I have searched everywhere on the net, any help would be
    > appreciated... Thx a lot
    >
    > You can reply to ericwalker"at"shaw"dot"ca if you want to mail it to
    > me...
    >
    > The Martian.

    Hi.

    I don't have any specific knowledge of your camera, but taking the batteries
    out, and leaving it without power, sometimes for a couple of days, can reset
    it back to original status.

    Roy G

    Roy G, May 20, 2008

  3. The Martian

    The Martian Guest

    On Tue, 20 May 2008 00:07:35 +0100, "Roy G" <>
    wrote:

    >"The Martian" <> wrote in message
    >>I don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but My wife is
    >> having an "A90" problem with her S5i Pentax..
    >>
    >> We can get it into the inital mode (with the Display + DPOF + Power)
    >>
    >> But does anybody know a way to get it into the "Secret/Service" menu?
    >> (the Key combination that is required for that).
    >>
    >> So we can do a system initialize
    >>
    >> I have searched everywhere on the net, any help would be
    >> appreciated... Thx a lot
    >>
    >> You can reply to ericwalker"at"shaw"dot"ca if you want to mail it to
    >> me...
    >>
    >> The Martian.
    >>

    >Hi.
    >
    >I don't have any specific knowledge of your camera, but taking the batteries
    >out, and leaving it without power, sometimes for a couple of days, can reset
    >it back to original status.
    >
    >Roy G

    Thanks Roy.. I will get my Wife to Try it..

    I was just going by what they were saying on the websites about the
    Pentax S, and they mentioned that the S5i was similar....

    The Martian.

    The Martian, May 20, 2008