    make my connection success ?

    thanks in advance

    HJ

    HJ, Dec 17, 2005

  2. RE: help !!! help !!! about XP-SP2 wireless connection and WEP key w

    i would recomend checking if the router is set to have wireless broadcasting
    turned on and that it is not blocking your computer somehow(like wireless MAC
    filtering), also make a new network key by using the wireless network setup
    wizard, use the set up network manually option near the end of the wizard and
    print out your settings. then input the key into your router manually. also
    wep encryption is out of date and very easily hacked you should switch to use
    wpa or wpa2 encription.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXM=?=, Dec 17, 2005