    else works incredibly great.
    TIA
    Arawak
    Arawak, Mar 12, 2009

  2. Try adjusting the resolution on the TV, 480,720, 1080i, 1080 p

    your time.

    The Real Truth MS MVP, Mar 12, 2009

  3. Arawak

    Tony Guest

    Pound on the back of the set with your fists.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Mar 12, 2009
  4. Arawak

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Zi%tl.21608$>,
    says...
    > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
    > your time.
    > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

    Chris, Stalking on the internet is a crime, your signature indicates you
    are a sick individual stalking myself as well as others, you have
    warned, again.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)
    Public Service Warning: Learn about PCButts before you trust:
    Leythos, Mar 12, 2009