    Anymore information you need...just ask...

    Oh yeah...I'm currently using Windows XP Home O/S.

    Thanks everyone!
    pardonme73, Jul 5, 2006

  2. pardonme73

    deadhell

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    deadhell, Jul 6, 2006

  3. pardonme73

    pardonme73

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Still Not Working

    Thanks for the tip on the move on boot, but it still isn't working...i can't drag the file into the filename bar on move on boot, and i can't type it in because it can't find the file...and if i browse for the file, i get the same error message when i try to open it to the filename bar.

    What else can I do????

    HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pardonme73, Jul 6, 2006
  4. pardonme73

    rofarmer

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Can't delete files ??

    Try using the DOS DELETE command, from a DOS Window. Often the error message there is more meaningful. Just be careful you specify the correct file name and directory.
    rofarmer, Jul 21, 2006