    most recent ones are from 2004 and I already have them.

    Anyone know what else I can do?

    Thanks.
    The Waker, Dec 12, 2005

  2. The Waker wrote:
    > My bro has a wireless optical mouse (MX Duo) and I can't seem to get the
    > middle-mouse button to work properly within the program.
    >
    > I can't get it to open links when I click a link, and I can't get the
    > autoscrolling to work. (And yes, everything needed within the browser and
    > extensions are checked).
    >
    > I've tried setting the mouse to "Auto Scrolling" and "Universal Scroll", but
    > that didn't help. I tried to download new drivers from Logitech, but the
    > most recent ones are from 2004 and I already have them.
    >
    > Anyone know what else I can do?
    >
    > Thanks.

    What OS are you using (W*ndoze, Linux, Mac OS X etc)?
    Aljosha Filippov, Dec 12, 2005

  3. The Waker wrote:
    > My bro has a wireless optical mouse (MX Duo) and I can't seem to get the
    > middle-mouse button to work properly within the program.
    >
    > I can't get it to open links when I click a link, and I can't get the
    > autoscrolling to work. (And yes, everything needed within the browser and
    > extensions are checked).
    >
    > I've tried setting the mouse to "Auto Scrolling" and "Universal Scroll", but
    > that didn't help. I tried to download new drivers from Logitech, but the
    > most recent ones are from 2004 and I already have them.
    >
    > Anyone know what else I can do?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Try setting it to "middle button".

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 12, 2005
  4. The Waker

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > The Waker wrote:
    >
    >>My bro has a wireless optical mouse (MX Duo) and I can't seem to get the
    >>middle-mouse button to work properly within the program.
    >>
    >>I can't get it to open links when I click a link, and I can't get the
    >>autoscrolling to work. (And yes, everything needed within the browser and
    >>extensions are checked).
    >>
    >>I've tried setting the mouse to "Auto Scrolling" and "Universal Scroll", but
    >>that didn't help. I tried to download new drivers from Logitech, but the
    >>most recent ones are from 2004 and I already have them.
    >>
    >>Anyone know what else I can do?
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >>

    > Try setting it to "middle button".
    >
    > Lee

    and try updating the drivers.
    gwtc, Dec 13, 2005
  5. gwtc wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> The Waker wrote:
    >>
    >>> My bro has a wireless optical mouse (MX Duo) and I can't seem to get
    >>> the middle-mouse button to work properly within the program.
    >>>
    >>> I can't get it to open links when I click a link, and I can't get the
    >>> autoscrolling to work. (And yes, everything needed within the
    >>> browser and extensions are checked).
    >>>
    >>> I've tried setting the mouse to "Auto Scrolling" and "Universal
    >>> Scroll", but that didn't help. I tried to download new drivers from
    >>> Logitech, but the most recent ones are from 2004 and I already have
    >>> them.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone know what else I can do?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>

    >> Try setting it to "middle button".
    >>
    >> Lee

    > and try updating the drivers.

    Note, he said he tried getting updated drivers from Logitech.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 13, 2005
  6. The Waker

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > gwtc wrote:

    >>>Try setting it to "middle button".
    >>>
    >>>Lee

    >>and try updating the drivers.

    > Note, he said he tried getting updated drivers from Logitech.
    >
    > Lee

    Oh, so he did.
    gwtc, Dec 13, 2005
  7. On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:40:27 GMT, gwtc wrote in

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> gwtc wrote:

    >>>and try updating the drivers.

    >> Note, he said he tried getting updated drivers from
    >> Logitech.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Oh, so he did.

    I use a Logitech cordless with W2K.

    I've never had the Logitech drivers for any of their devices
    work properly. That said, the native Windows drivers from msft
    work just fine and allow the center button functions. And, they
    don't cause the crashes the Logitech variety did.

    Flatus
    Flatus Ohlfahrt, Dec 13, 2005