    it too long to return to the store. I cannot find anywhere, any info
    about contacting someone for a replacement. Does anyone know?
    , Jun 19, 2007

  2. Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > I have a Simpsons DVD set where one of the discs is bad. I have had
    > it too long to return to the store. I cannot find anywhere, any info
    > about contacting someone for a replacement. Does anyone know?

    Email foxdrop at 4icc dot com - you will have to return the entire set
    for a replacement, as they will not replace individual discs. Expect a
    turnaround time of 4-6 weeks (mine took closer to 8 weeks, but they were
    apparently temporarily out of stock of the set I needed, and they did
    expedite the shipping to me at no charge when they restocked it).

    Fox's website is atrocious. It would not be unreasonable to think that
    they want to make it as difficult as possible to contact their customer
    service department.

    Dave
    Dave Garrett, Jun 20, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Jun 19, 8:18 pm, Dave Garrett <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    > > I have a Simpsons DVD set where one of the discs is bad. I have had
    > > it too long to return to the store. I cannot find anywhere, any info
    > > about contacting someone for a replacement. Does anyone know?

    > Email foxdrop at 4icc dot com - you will have to return the entire set
    > for a replacement, as they will not replace individual discs. Expect a
    > turnaround time of 4-6 weeks (mine took closer to 8 weeks, but they were
    > apparently temporarily out of stock of the set I needed, and they did
    > expedite the shipping to me at no charge when they restocked it).
    >
    > Fox's website is atrocious. It would not be unreasonable to think that
    > they want to make it as difficult as possible to contact their customer
    > service department.
    >
    > Dave

    I was hoping to not go that route. I haven't had the best luck with
    3rd party businesses that do replacements. I can't even find a
    customer service number for Fox.
    , Jun 21, 2007
  4. Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Jun 19, 8:18 pm, Dave Garrett <> wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >
    > > > I have a Simpsons DVD set where one of the discs is bad. I have had
    > > > it too long to return to the store. I cannot find anywhere, any info
    > > > about contacting someone for a replacement. Does anyone know?

    > > Email foxdrop at 4icc dot com - you will have to return the entire set
    > > for a replacement, as they will not replace individual discs. Expect a
    > > turnaround time of 4-6 weeks (mine took closer to 8 weeks, but they were
    > > apparently temporarily out of stock of the set I needed, and they did
    > > expedite the shipping to me at no charge when they restocked it).
    > >
    > > Fox's website is atrocious. It would not be unreasonable to think that
    > > they want to make it as difficult as possible to contact their customer
    > > service department.
    > >
    > > Dave

    > I was hoping to not go that route. I haven't had the best luck with
    > 3rd party businesses that do replacements. I can't even find a
    > customer service number for Fox.

    This isn't a third-party business - the address I returned the set with
    the missing disc to (which was the same address I received the
    replacement from) was Fox Customer Service's address.

    Dave
    Dave Garrett, Jun 24, 2007