    title.

    Thank you.

    (This message will be repeated.)

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Colin Barnhorst wrote:
    > (This message will be repeated.)

    daily might be pushing it

    David Sanders, Jun 15, 2006

  3. Actually I am watching until the earlier message moves down the list far
    enough to be out of sight on a low res window before I post again. I did
    not post yesterday.

    On this topic, the concern is gaining traction at MS. At least one person
    has agreed to get it fixed and a couple have agreed to look into it.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 15, 2006
  4. Thanks.

    David Sanders, Jun 15, 2006