    Messages:
    2
    Thanks in advance for anyone who can tell me how to remove 3 year old Thunderbird e-mails that keep popping up, even after I delete them.
    Morgan, Mar 7, 2008

  2. Morgan

    pbar1000

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2008
    Messages:
    13
    I'm sure that if you post this question on the Mozilla support website, you could get help from Mozilla staff. Depending on what Thunderbird version you have, your problem could be a defect from the beginning of Mozilla's introduction to their email client. There were a lot of bugs in the beginning.
    Reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Thunderbird
    pbar1000, Apr 20, 2008