    scene..), I guess I have to use manual. Are there any web lessions for
    these situations?

    Thanks a lot!!

    JZ, Jul 6, 2004

  2. "JZ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'd like to take lots pics in my next trip to Europe. I have Olympus
    > C4000. As a rookie, I wanna take the general pics, like falls, night
    > street scene, buildings, etc. In some cases (water falls, night
    > scene..), I guess I have to use manual. Are there any web lessions for
    > these situations?
    >
    > Thanks a lot!!

    You could take a book along and consult it at any time. Try that with a Web
    site.

    The methods for wat you want to do aren't different for film than for
    digicams. There are lots of books on phootgraphy for beginners. You could
    even check one out of the library.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jul 6, 2004

  3. JZ

    Lee K Guest

    "JZ" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'd like to take lots pics in my next trip to Europe. I have Olympus
    > C4000. As a rookie, I wanna take the general pics, like falls, night
    > street scene, buildings, etc. In some cases (water falls, night
    > scene..), I guess I have to use manual. Are there any web lessions for
    > these situations?
    >
    > Thanks a lot!!

    Try this site (skip "course 1", i.e., the bookstore that supports the site):
    http://www.shortcourses.com/

    Lee K, Jul 6, 2004